Early experiences have profound effects on a child’s development and learning – these are optimal periods for certain types of development and learning to occur which stick with them for life.
Play is the young child’s primary way of learning and developing ideas about the world in which they live. The effective way to advocate for play as an essential part of learning and development for the children in our programs is to incorporate self directed play, self motivation, play outdoors in natural settings.
Play is an essential part of our high quality early learning program.
- Ample opportunities for creative experiences
- Freedom to explore the environment
- Allow children to get messy during play
- Nature and Nurture
- Foster creativity
- Well-balanced diet, sufficient sleep
- Plenty of stimulating activities to support healthy brain growth